Waves lapped at Kratos’ ankles, his shoes discarded by the rocks several feet away. His sword was not with them, all but an old dagger having been been left behind at the inn along with his usual choice of clothes.
In their place, he wore a pair of dark trousers that clung around his hips, paired with a grey, faded shirt with holes at the wrist. All of it lightweight, all of it older than his son.
He moved slowly, waded into the water with his hands trailing behind him, paused as the first wave grazed his wrists. His breathing was calm, his heart rate slow as he looked back towards the pebble beach. His shoes had not moved from the rock base where he had left them. The sea was far from touching them. He would not have cared if it had.
His eyes were drawn upwards, following the coastline along the headland to the highest point - the edge. He had wanted to jump from there, still felt that little twinge of uneasy longing to feel the air rush around him, the impact of the water as he crashed through its surface.
He tore his eyes away, continued wading into the waves. He had not jumped, would not even now. He remembered Martel’s stern green eyes, even now, Yuan’s pale face and clenched fists. He had made a promise. He wasn’t to do such reckless things again, no matter how well he might come out of it.
The water slapped against his shoulders. Clouds had begun to roll over his head. Falling back, he lifted his feet from the sand, let the water fill his ears and splayed his arms to float, watching as the grey covered the blue.
((Aaaaand, the M!A is over. ^_^ I’ll probably wait a couple of days before activating anything else, but I will queue them in the inbox if there’s anything that anybody wants to see happen to Kratos.))
- Full Name: Kratos Aurion
- Nickname(s): - None widely used, a few personal.
- Age: Physically 28. Actually 4000+. He does not count and does not know the true figure off the top of his head; he has Yuan for that.
- Birth Date: Unknown.
- Ethnicity: Tethe’Allan, Human.
- Gender: Male
- Sexual Orientation: Not a very sexual potato. Demisexual.
- Religion: Unsure.
- Occupation: Currently a mercenary.
- Status: -
- Fandom: Tales of Symphonia
- Face Claim: Himself.
- Parents: Biologically, his father was Tethe’allan nobility and headed up the knights. The man whose name Kratos took was a blacksmith, his mother a former assassin.
- Siblings: None.
- Significant Other(s): Spouse: Anna Irving (Deceased)
- Children: Lloyd Irving.
- Rivals: Difficult question. Initially Yuan Ka-Fai. However, that particularly rivalry now leans more towards battles of wit than a real battlefield.
- Enemies: N/A (Or Kvar because that is a hatred that transcends death)
- Eye Color(s): Red-brown.
- Hair Color(s): Auburn
- Height: 6ft 1
- Weight: Healthy.
- Body Build: Lean, well built.
- Notable Physical Traits: Hair may not have been brushed in years.
Phobias and Diseases
- Phobia(s): Losing Lloyd for a final time - although that would be preferable to any harm befalling him.
- Mental Disease(s): N/A
- Physical Disease(s): N/A
- When was This Diagnosed: N/A
- Usual Mood/Expression: Expression blank/stony, emotion variable. Often pensive.
- Compassion: 8/10
- Empathy: 9/10
- Creativity: 4/10
- Mental Flexibility: 5/10
- Passion/Motivation: 7/10
- Education: 9/10
- Stamina: 10/10
- Physical Strength: 10/10
- Battle Skill: 10/10
- Initiative: 7/10
- Restraint: 9/10
- Agility: 9/10
- Strategy: 10/10
- Teamwork: 8/10
NOTE: As with the blog I reblogged this from, these stats are variable depending on the situation, the setting, and the individuals involved.