|"Do you trust me?"|
"Always." There was no hesitation.
When it came to battle, there was no person he trusted more to have his back. When it came to daily life, there was no person he wanted more by his side. And when it came down to somebody to confide in, Yuan was always the first person he thought of.
Even through those times in which their paths had clashed and they had found themselves no longer quite on the same side, Kratos never ceased to trust that at the very least his closest companion had the good of the world they both fought for at heart.
Always was the only answer he could give. Always, and very nearly unconditionally.
|Destined to screw up Kratos's coffee.|
Destined to forever accept it and pretend it was not bad so as not to upset his son.
He doesn’t even like coffee.
Grinning with glee as his dad gave him permission, Lloyd offered the man an excited cry of, “Okay!” as he set to work, attempting to prepare the fresh brew. It didn’t take long for the air to be filled with the aroma of coffee, and then came the dilemma: hot or cold? Would Kratos care? And what about cream or sugar? His father had enjoyed his coffee every different way Lloyd had prepared it…
"Um…how many cups of sugar do you want in this?"
Honestly, Kratos took one or two sugars in the morning, variable depending on how awake he felt. But he wasn’t a big drinker of coffee at any other time of day and really, he didn’t have a preference - it was the same shot of caffeine regardless of how he took it.
"Surprise me," he answered.
If Lloyd made him coffee, that fact alone would ensure that it tasted wonderful.
|•"Even if were apart, I’ll always be with you."|
"Indeed you will. I’ll not forget my time in your world and I shall hope that you were able to learn a thing or two from me as well."
With an acknowledging nod and a small smile, Kratos gave the boy’s hair a quick ruffle.
"Ensure that stay safe and try not to take unnecessary risks without the appropriate precautions, alright?"
|"You’re only in trouble if you get caught."|
"And there is a very high probability of having to face serious consequences upon being caught if that is the principle that you are following when electing whether or not to take an action."
"If it is against the law then it is probably so for a reason."
With a sigh, the stern expression faded from his face. By the time he focused his gaze onto Lloyd again, it was softer, his tone more gentle when he continued; “I do not mean to be harsh. I simply wish for your future to be clear of such black marks as a criminal record.”
|"You can't change the past."|
"I know that. There is nothing in this world that will change what we of Cruxis did to it."
"But I am damned if I will allow the same mistakes to be made again. I will not hesitate this time." Solemnly, he raised his head, a threat clear in sharp eyes. "See that you do not force my hand."
- "When did you last let your heart decide?"
- "Somethings never change."
- "Even if were apart, I’ll always be with you."
- "But keep trying."
- "Learn to choose between right and wrong."
- "But then there’s hope."
- "There’s time to spare."
- "You’re only in trouble if you get caught."
- "I’m in trouble."
- "What’s the matter with me?"
- "It feels so good when you start out."
- "Think of all the joy you’ll find."
- "Don’t think, and don’t worry."
- "That is the weirdest thing you have ever said."
- "You look wonderful."
- "Do you trust me?"
- "Don’t know, don’t care."
- "Tell her (/him) the truth."
- "How does she (/he) know?"
- "Maybe what I really wanted was to prove that I could do things right."
- "Keep your chin up."
- "Ohana means family."
- "He(/she) was so romantic."
- "You know it’s okay to be afraid."
- "I must be thinking too hard."
- "Something feels funny."
- "They stay in your heart forever."
- "People think I’m odd."
- "If you truly love them, you must let them go."
- "No one should marry a person they don’t love."
- "You’re weird, but I like you."
- "Keep your dreams alive."
- "You can’t change the past."
- "Everybody’s got a weakness."
- "There’s some things you just can’t change."
- "What makes someone special?"
- "Open your eyes now, before you get hurt."
- "Sometimes it’s better to be alone."
- "Nobody can hurt you."
- "I’m surrounded by idiots."
- "You should be proud of it."
- "I love you so."
- "We’re together now."
- "Everything’s going to be fine, you’ll see."
- "I’m glad, at least I think I’m glad."
- "Everything is different."
- "You are sure to win."
- "I hope he (/she) doesn’t see right through me."
- "Don’t be scared."
- "At least I’ve got a chance."
- "For the first time in forever, nothing’s in my way."
- "A voice keeps saying, this is where I’m meant to be."
- "I’ll be there someday."
|[Text: Lloyd]: I HAVE DONE SOMETHING TERRIBLE|
[Text: Kratos] Whoa, okay.
[Text: Kratos] Bad enough to shout over?
[Text: Kratos] I won’t believe you until I see proof otherwise!
[Text: Kratos] Man, this sucks. My poor shirt.
[Text: Kratos] Maybe I should handle this kind of stuff until I can show you how.
[Text: Kratos] Or sign you up for classes or something.
[Text: Lloyd]: IN THAT CASE I CAN DO NO MORE THAN APOLOGISE UNTIL YOU RETURN
[Text: Lloyd]: I DO NOT REQUIRE LAUNDRY CLASSES THEY SIMPLY NEED TO MAKE MACHINES MORE DURABLE - ESPECIALLY THESE HANDHELD COMMUNICATION DEVICES